New Record from Aaron Ivey

Over the past year, I have had the privilege of getting to know what I have dubbed 'The Triumvirate of Doom' (Aaron Ivey, Jimmie Ingram, and Steven Bush). On June 23rd, the 'Artists Formally Know As Spur 58' released their debut album under the Aaron Ivey umbrella. The result is a cacophony of goodness that radiates the love of Father with a quality of which has not been obtained by any entity under the sun since the dawn of our planet. Please buy it. I had the honor of rocking some cello on the ol' hymn standard 'It is Well.' It was a blast getting to be a small part of this project. Also, be looking for my voice in the Choir of 'Oh Love Divine', 'Pieces', and 'The Name.' I'm the really high-pitched, ear-shattering, shrill one that sounds like a mix of Mickey Mouse and Woody the Woodpecker.


AARONIVEYbutton

0 comments:

Post a Comment