Back to Blogging

I am going to attempt blogging again. The reasoning is four fold:

1. I really appreciate reading other people's blogs, and it inspires me to read about their journeys. I want to inspire people in the same way.

2. I think blogs allow us to keep a good record of our lives. It will be cool to chronicle events and be able to look back on past successes and failures and to remember the times of dark and light. I am a very forward thinker, and it is hard for me to think about the past sometimes. I would like to take steps to remedy this.

3. Blogging challenges us to dig deep into ourselves and pull out things that are meaningful.

4. Blogs are simply just fun and entertaining.

(In British woman robot voice):

"Blog commencing in T-minus 5......4......3.......2......1........0......ingition...........jet booster malfunction..........auxillary boosters engaged.........take-off initiated.........."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ground control to Major Tom. The count down reminded me of that song. I liked reading your blogs. Keep inspiring brother. How much are guitar lessons?
-Brian Luck

Post a Comment